Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I was 'a'tagged !

Three names I go by:
1) Sameer
2) Sam (Hostel and college friends)
3) only for my phamily! :)

Three Screen Names:
1) sikhoya
2) neo
3) Sameer

Three things I like about myself:
1) Can come up with very innovative ideas
2) sense of humour
3) hmmm.....

Three things I don't like about myself:
1) NOt implementing my ideas
2) Temper
3) My being too sensitive.

Three things that scare me:
1) Heights
2) Deep water bodies
3) lizards

Three essentials:
1) tea
2) Music
3) good food

Three things I like in the opposite sex:
1) Eyes
2) Sense of humour
3) good dancer :)

Three things that I want to do badly now:
1) Start my own company
2) Spend more time with my baby! :)
3) hmmm....

Three careers I am considering right now:
1) advertising
2) career counselling
3) movie maker

Three places I'd love to go on vacation: (Just three?! This is tough!)
1) somewhere in the mountains
2) on a clean beach
3) any lush green forest

Three kids' names I like (Why?):
1) no hablo espanol
2) .....
3) .....

Three things to do before dying:
1) start a successful company
2) send my parents abroad for a holiday
3) have a music band

Three people who get to take this wonderful quiz (!!!):
1) http://bigbanyan.blogspot.com/
2) ....
3) ....

1 comment:

^..^,,,~ said...

Hey Sameer!
CHweet answers ;)) and 'hmmmmmmm'!!

Tag more ppl!