Friday, May 04, 2007

Sachin opts for heavier bat again - HURRAYY!!!

http://www.deccan.com/Sports/Sports.asp#Sachin%20opts%20for%20heavier%20bat%20again

Is this the turning point we were all waiting for? Is Sachin ready to fight again? I don't know why but this move of his makes me feel that he is not ready to go down without a fight!!

I am a BIG fan of Sachin. He is THE man. I was feeling very distraught over the way his batting style had changed. I feel he didn't trust his instincts (maybe a little too many dubious lbws have contributed to that). This last 2-3 years, it was like Amitabh Bachchan's career in the nineties when he did movies like Suryavansham, Bade Miyan Chotte Miyan. He looked out of place, people were questioning his start power - this guy who probably defines the word "super star" better than any other "stars". But then, AB came back with a bang. I think this is the pivotal moment in Sachin's career. We should see a new (actually, the old) Sachin now.

God!! Won't that be nice? Indian Cricket : There is still hope - there is still Sachin!

1 comment:

Eeva said...

HI there! so, you went to Japan! great! and congratz for your visa too. hope you're fine and happy!
greetings from northern finland, where the leaves are slowly growing and i can finally see some green around me!
eeva